Amazon owes you money. Our experts help you get it back. You can sign up for a free audit of your account (less than 3 minutes), and we'll get you a report within 24 hours!
Checking your Eligibility
In order to get started with SellerBench, you should:
- Be actively selling on Amazon FBA on the Professional Selling Plan. Our service requires access to the Amazon MWS API, which is only available to active Professional Sellers.
- Have sold actively on Amazon FBA for at least 6 months, or at least $50,000 in gross revenues. This ensures that there has been enough activity on your account for us to find missing reimbursements.
- Sell on the North American marketplace. We're working on support for other marketplaces - stay tuned!
How to get your Free Reimbursement Recovery Report
- Create your SellerBench Account
You'll set up a login with an email address and password. We'll use this email to send you important notices regarding your account, so make sure you use an email address you monitor regularly!
- Link your Amazon Storefront
You'll need to authorize SellerBench as a third party MWS application on your Amazon Seller Account, and save your MWS Authorization Token to your SellerBench profile.
Note: Only primary Seller Central account owners can authorize new applications.
- We'll analyze your account within 24 hours
Give us 1-2 days, and we'll scan your Amazon data to find discrepancies where Amazon owes you money. When we have completed our analysis, we'll shoot you an email and provide a free Reimbursement Recovery Report, which will breakdown where we're seeing discrepancies, along with a projected value of the reimbursements that we can recover for you.
Already got your Reimbursement Recovery Report, and curious to what comes next?
Check out how to Onboard your Case Manager.