To analyze your data, we depend on access to Amazon's MWS API -- you will need to authorize the SellerBench application, and save the MWS Auth Token to your SellerBench account.
Already registered for SellerBench?
You can view your Amazon MWS API Connection Status, and manage your link with SellerBench in your Profile Settings here. You'll find instructions on how to renew your credentials, or re-authorize SellerBench there.
Linking your Amazon Store to SellerBench
- You must be on the Professional Selling Plan to have access to the Amazon MWS API.
- Only the primary account owner can authorize new MWS Applications.
How to authorize the SellerBench Application
1) Authorize SellerBench as a new Developer Application.
Once you're signed up for a SellerBench account, we'll provide a link to this page along with our Developer Account Number so you can fill out this form easily.
2) You'll be prompted to accept Amazon's License Agreement.
Review this carefully. Click 'Next' to accept the agreement.
3) Follow Amazon's instructions until you arrive at the "Congratulations!" page.
You'll need to identify your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token on this page:
4) Save your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token to your SellerBench profile here.
Once this is saved, you're all set! SellerBench can now actively analyze your data to find discrepancies where Amazon may owe you money.
Troubleshooting common issues
- I linked my Amazon Store to SellerBench, but my Amazon API Connection Status is not active.
Is your Amazon Seller Account in good standing? If you are suspended, or your Seller Account is under review, your MWS API privileges may have been revoked. We can only service accounts that are in good standing with Amazon.
- I completed all the steps above, but I get an error message saying: 'an account under this Merchant ID has previously been created'
It looks like you may have created multiple usernames with SellerBench, and have already associated your Seller ID to a different email address. Please logout and login to your original account, as each Seller ID can only be associated with one SellerBench account at a time. If you have forgotten your previous credentials, reach out to SellerBench Support, and we'd be happy to help!
Once you're ready to move forward, you'll need to onboard your Case Manager: