There are two ways to stop your SellerBench services:
- Pause your account: You'd like a temporary hold on your account, but plan to resume services after an indefinite pause.
- Cancel your account: You no longer have a need for our services, and would like to deactivate your SellerBench account.
If the first applies to you, you can learn more below!
How to pause your account
You can pause your SellerBench account at anytime by contacting your Case Manager, or our team at email@example.com.
A few things you should know
When you pause your SellerBench account:
- Your Case Manager will immediately stop submitting any new claims.
- If there are any pending claims already opened with Amazon, your Case Manager will continue to manage them until they are resolved.
- As we resolve successful claims, we will continue to bill you for cases opened before your account was paused.
How to resume your account (unpause)
When you're ready to resume our services, you can email your Case Manager, or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll walk you through the steps to resume our services!