Our team of expert Case Managers will work hard at managing your reimbursements -- so you can focus your energy on what really matters: growing your Amazon business!
Before starting Reimbursement Recovery
This article shares about what to expect once you have completed your SellerBench onboarding, and are fully setup for Reimbursement Recovery. If you're curious about how to get started, read these articles instead.
How Reimbursement Recovery works
Once you have completed your SellerBench onboarding, your Case Manager will begin reviewing your account for potential reimbursement claims on your account.
Everyday, here's what you can expect:
- Daily Data Updates: SellerBench's proprietary software will analyze your Amazon data every 24 hours to find discrepancies where Amazon may owe you money. We import your data every 24 hours to make sure our claims are using the latest set of data to make our claim as accurate and complete as possible.
- Manual Review & Claims Submission: Your Case Manager will review discrepancies found by our software, vet them to make sure they are accurate, and submit them on your behalf manually to Seller Support. We take compliance with Amazon's Terms of Service seriously, and will make sure we only submit carefully reviewed claims based on real Amazon data.
- Managed Support Cases: Your Case Manager will continue to work with Seller Support, handling all replies and pushbacks to make sure we successfully resolve all cases.
- Live Dashboard: You can track the status and result of every claim your Case Manager is on the Claims Opened page. Our dashboard updates dynamically, and will show you all the information you need to stay on top of SellerBench's work.
So, what do you have to do?
Not much! Our goal is to help you outsource this as much as possible to our team of experts. On average, most of our clients spend about 5 minutes a week reviewing their SellerBench account (though some of our trust clients check in as little as 5 minutes a month)!
Here are a few ways you can expect to interact with your Case Manager:
- Review your Weekly Reports & Invoices:
Every Monday, your Case Manager will send you a report of any successfully recovered reimbursements in the past week, along with a billing invoice. We'll provide an easy email with details of each successful case, along with links to more details so you can follow along. We'll give you the week to review the report - if you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us, and we'd be happy to help.
- Requests for Additional Information:
From time to time, your Case Manager may require additional information. It may be as simple as asking you to confirm that details of a particular discrepancy look okay, or requesting additional documentation to support our claim with Amazon. We'll always outline exactly what we need from you -- but let us know if you have any questions and we'd be happy to help walk you through the request.
- Review your Recovery Settings:
We have custom reimbursement recovery settings available, so that we manage your claims exactly the way you want us to. Please review your Reimbursement Recovery Settings, and update them accordingly!
Clients typically see a 30-50% boost in their reimbursements upon signing up with SellerBench